Fall in love with fundraising this Valentine’s Day. This darling holiday is the perfect time to vamp up your fundraising efforts to get everyone sweet on 4K.
Spread the love on and around February 14th to show others how they can send a different kind of secret adrmier valentine’s day card.
- Post on Facebook “Donate by February 14th and I will write you a poem.”
- Sell roses or carnations on campus
- Throw a Valentine’s Day Party & ask for donations
- Craft unique gifts to sell for Valentine’s presents
- Hold a dessert auction or bake sale
- Create adorable cards to sell
- Have a gift basket raffle!
Ideas that work best with a club, organization, team, or church group’s help:
- Parent’s Night Out – Offer to watch the kids while the parents have a date night – Have pizza, cookie decorating, crafts, & a movie
- Valentine-grams – Have people pre-order then go around delivering cards on campus
- Collect donations then serenade or read poetry to those selected
- Hold a dance at your church, at a retirement home, or on campus
- Ask to use a wall on campus – people can buy hearts to put up to dedicate to someone in their life who is affected by cancer
Feel free to print these fundraising ideas by clicking here: Sweet on 4K- Fundraising for Feb 14
Happy Valentine’s Day!
-Becca Eddy, 4K Program Coordinator