- Post on Facebook “Donate by February 14th and I will write you a poem.”
- Sell roses or carnations on campus
- Throw a Valentine’s Day Party & ask for donations
- Craft unique gifts to sell for Valentine’s presents
- Hold a dessert auction or bake sale
- Create adorable cards to sell
- Have a gift basket raffle!
Ideas that work best with a club, organization, team, or church group’s help:
- Parent’s Night Out – Offer to watch the kids while the parents have a date night – Have pizza, cookie decorating, crafts, & a movie
- Valentine-grams – Have people pre-order then go around delivering cards on campus
- Collect donations then serenade or read poetry to those selected
- Hold a dance at your church, at a retirement home, or on campus
- Ask to use a wall on campus – people can buy hearts to put up to dedicate to someone in their life who is affected by cancer
Feel free to print these ideas by clicking here: Sweet on 4K- Fundraising for Feb 14
Happy Valentine’s Day!
-Becca Eddy, 4K Program Coordinator