Provide A Meal!Good meals are important! Helping with a meal is a great way to get involved and help a team. Learn more below.
How can I provide a meal?
You have a few options:
- Cook and deliver the meal to their host
- Buy takeout to be delivered or picked-up
- Coordinate a sit-down meal at a restaurant in their location
- Supply the team with a gift card to purchase their own meal
When does the team usually eat a meal?
This depends on each day since they are facing diverse terrain, climates, and mileage.
- Breakfast, 6-7 a.m., at host
- Lunch, 11-2 p.m., on road
- Dinner, 5-8 p.m., at host
Supplying a team with a gift card is most effective for their lunch meals. Poplar grocery chains across the country are usually where they seek donations to restock lunch items.
What does the team like to eat?
A bit of everything. Popular dinners include: pasta, salads, hamburgers, and tacos. Some of our participants have dietary restrictions or allergies but we will ensure you have a list of these restrictions before confirming a meal.
Ready to provide a meal? We'll help coordinate.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!