DonateKnow a participant? Click below to find a participant and donate to them. Find a Rider/Runner
Since UCF’s inception, we have raised over $15 million to support young adults and their loved ones impacted by cancer. In 2015, 87 percent of every dollar raised went to programmatic funding totaling over $3 million.
Management & Administrative Expenses
Help Us Make An Impact
- $100 will pay for a gas card to provide to patients for transportation assistance
- $200 will assist a patient with Fertility Preservation prior to treatment
- $500 will pay for the production and distribution of our Guidebook to 100 patients
- $1,000 will pay for 7 survivors to participate in the Cancer to 5K Training Program
- $5,000 will cover the cost of starting a Cancer to 5K program in a new city
How it Supports Our Mission
Help Us Change Lives.
To donate by check please make checks out to The Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults and put the rider or runner’s name in the memo line. Checks can be mailed to:
ATTN: 4K for Cancer
1215 E Fort Ave. Suite 104
Baltimore, MD 21230